The processing of the personal data of users of this website is governed by the following terms, by the relevant provisions of the privacy legislation in force (Law 2472/1997 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as in force, Law 3471/2006 etc.) as well as by the relevant decisions, directives and regulatory acts by the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
1. The entity responsible for processing your personal data, collected via this website, is the société anonyme under the name "GAP S.A.", with registered offices in Agios Dimitrios, Attica, 46 Agisilaou Street, e-mail: [email protected] [hereinafter the "Company"].
2. General Privacy Terms The Company does not collect the personal data of the users / visitors of this website. In the event that personal data is requested from the user/visitor and obtained (indicatively for registration with the website, request for subscription to a newsletter, participation in a survey or promotional action etc.), such data is treated as confidential and the Company takes all reasonable technical and other measures so as to ensure the confidential nature of the data record and its processing. Access to your personal data is only available, per case and depending on the processing purpose, to authorised Company personnel and/or to the personnel of third companies with which the Company has entered into a contract with and which is executing the processing under the condition of observing confidentiality obligations.
4. Data Recipients Data recipients: (a) Of data which the Company is required or entitled to announce based on an agreement, legislation, court or regulatory decision: public and independent administrative authorities, judicial authorities as well as public operators (b) of information related to competitions carried out by the Company through this website: persons responsible for organising the competitions and presenting the winners with their prizes and (c) of all data necessary to achieve any specific processing purpose: the Management and any relevant Company services. The Company shall transfer your personal data to the sponsors of prizes so that they may send Newsletters and messages containing information on their products, initiatives, competitions and events only as long as you have given your consent. The Company shall not disclose, sell, trade, exchange grant or in any other way make available your personal data to third parties, legal entities or natural persons, except in the aforementioned cases.
5. Access and Objection Rights As a data subject you are entitled: (a) to know if any personal data concerning you has been or is being processed by the Company and (b) to state any objections to the processing of your personal data, explicitly including the right to request the deletion of your data. If you wish to exercise your access and objection rights regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact us via the email address: [email protected]
7. Any connection of this website to any other website via special links, hyperlinks, banners etc., does not imply the assumption by the Company of any responsibility for the content of such websites or for the policy adopted by such websites with regard to privacy.
8. Spamming The Company informs you that the use of electronic messaging systems to send an unsolicited message is illegal. Therefore, users are obliged to refrain from any such practice in the context of this website. The Company shall only send messages to users who have given their consent and each such message shall include the option of unsubscribing from the list of recipients.
9. Minors Any underage users of this website may only browse its pages. They do not have the right to register as members and therefore their personal data is neither asked for nor received.
10. Amendment of these terms The Company may at any time and without warning, amend these privacy terms, pursuant to any legislation in force and each amendment shall be effective as of its appearance on this website.