Give your body a versatile and effective boost with a unique combination of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements it needs to function well.
WHAT DOES IT HELP WITH?
- MultiVitamin multivitamins contribute towards:
- Combating nutritional deficiencies that result from an imbalanced diet.
- Protecting cells from oxidative stress, with their antioxidant action.
- Energy generation.
The composition of the EVIOL MultiVitamin food supplement is enhanced with the coenzyme Q10. The coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant ingredient that protects the body from free radicals and helps it produce energy at the same time.
WHO NEEDS IT MOST?
People with eating disorders
People over the age of 50 (decreased vitamin B12 absorption)
People in recovery or in cases of an imbalanced diet
Cases of imbalanced diet or dieting for weight loss
- Adults and children over 15 years of age:
- One capsule per day after breakfast for 3 months. Interruption for 1 month and treatment repetition.
- Available in a packet of 30 soft capsules.
- Does not contain sugar, iodine, gluten
- Suitable for people over the age of 15.
- Suitable for diabetics
Daily Dose per Soft Capsule
*Does not contain sugar, iodine and gluten
- COENZYME Q105mg
- Vitamin Β11mg
- Vitamin Β21mg
- Vitamin Β61mg
- Vitamin Β121μg
- PANTOTHENIC ACID (VITAMIN B5)10mg
- Vitamin C100mg
- Vitamin E23mg
- FOLIC ACID300μg
The Soft Capsule
Since it first appeared in 1834, until today when its manufacturing process has evolved significantly, the soft capsule remains a major innovation in the pharmaceutical sector.
EVIOL food supplements have been designed with full respect to human nature and based on the needs of modern day people, who are struggling to meet the excessive demands of our times.
Do not forget:
People with a sensitivity to any of the ingredients in the Food Supplements, should avoid using them.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of small children. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, receiving medical treatment or have health issues.
EVIOL food supplements are available at pharmacies.
EOF (National Organisation for Medicines) Notification No.: 60859/30-7-2013
The EOF notification number does not stand in place of an EOF marketing authorisation.