Stress, the great rival in everything we do. Not being able to avoid it is only human. You can however, deal with it!
Regain your tranquillity and defeat fatigue by enhancing your nervous system.
WHAT DOES IT HELP WITH?
The EVIOL B-Complex food supplement contains all the valuable water soluble B-complex vitamins that contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- It helps the body cope with stressful situations.
- It contains the necessary nutrients for the release of energy from food.
- It contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine, helping to maintain a healthy heart.
The composition is biotin-enriched, which helps maintain the normal condition of hair and skin. It also contains folic acid which contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids and reduces exhaustion and fatigue. At the same time, it participates in normal hematopoiesis and in the strengthening of the immune system.
WHO NEEDS IT MOST?
People suffering from stress
People with vitamin B12 deficiency
People with feelings of fatigue
People who want to maintain the normal condition of their skin and hair
- One capsule per day, to be taken on a full stomach
- Available in packets of 30 & 60 soft capsules.
- Does not contain sugar & gluten
Daily Dose per Soft Capsule
*Does not contain sugar and gluten
- VITAMIN Β5 (as CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE) 18mg
- BIOTIN 150mg
- VITAMIN Β1 (as THIAMINE MONONITRATE) 3.3mg
- VITAMIN Β2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 4.2mg
- VITAMIN Β3 (as NICOTINAMIDE) 48mg
- VITAMIN Β6 (as PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE) 4.2mg
- VITAMIN Β12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 7.5μg
- FOLIC ACID 600μg
The Soft Capsule
Since it first appeared in 1834, until today when its manufacturing process has evolved significantly, the soft capsule remains a major innovation in the pharmaceutical sector.
EVIOL food supplements have been designed with full respect to human nature and based on the needs of modern day people, who are struggling to meet the excessive demands of our times.
Do not forget:
People with a sensitivity to any of the ingredients in the Food Supplements, should avoid using them.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of small children. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, receiving medical treatment or have health issues.
EVIOL food supplements are available at pharmacies.
EOF (National Organisation for Medicines) Notification No.: 41491/8-5-2014
The EOF notification number does not stand in place of an EOF marketing authorisation.